Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Conan ser 2 photos leaked...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nwdfp

    nwdgp

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    beat ya to it... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now if someone could spill the beans on Reborn 3... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by madadman:
    Damn! Did I miss it? Link's not working for me. Did anyone download more photos? [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">link still working for me, I've saved the pics and can send them to you if you want them

    edit: people are beating me to it [img]biggrin.gif[/img] lol

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 25, 2004 11:58 AM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So much better then the first line, i might have to pick them all up, well not the chick or beast.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Those look dead on to the sketches! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    I'm thinking that the one with the monster will be the box set ... based on [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Soooo much better than the first series! I might actually buy a couple of these!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    I'll probably be passing on this line as well, but they sure do look nice.
    if the skeleton guy is posable, I'll get him, and I MIGHT snag the King Conan one.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with your choices....

  9. #19
    Inactive Member moviemaniacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    looks way better than series 1. King Conan looks killer, as well as the ape and the zombie/egyptian thing

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they look sweet.. but I will pass on themas I did the first series..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •